Building a higher quality of life
Get a quote
Thinking about starting a project? We'll contact you and answer any questions.
First and foremost we are dedicated to supplying value-added customer satisfaction with every aspect of the project, from idea conception to completion for each and every project.
Our regional, structural and construction services stretch far and wide to Oakland California, Los Gatos, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Saratoga, Campbell, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Mountain View, Cupertino, Berkley, and Milpitas.
- No matter the size of the project, from a small addition to building a whole property from the bottom up we will take care of the project in all its details. From planning to designing, purchasing materials, project management, building, inspecting we will coordinate all aspects of the project to get it completed to your full satisfaction.
- If you love exterior accents in the garden or simply enjoy the great outdoors, you want to construct or beautify these outdoor living areas for family and friends. We can help you erect a stunning border perimeter for your property, add beautifully crafted decks, create a platform or serene enclosure. Ranging from creative to functional, each request is customizable for anything like multi-level decks, single-level design options, outdoor havens, etc.
- Driveways must withstand intense wear and tear as compared to other parts of your home. From harsh weather conditions to continuous vehicle and human traffic, paver stones are unique in that they can withstand 8000 to 10000 PSI of pressure. A typical concrete slab can only endure 2500 to 3000 PSI. They may be set either in a base of mortar or sand. Those driveways made out of paver stones deliver durability, strength, and minimal maintenance requirements. You deserve a walkway or driveway that is both stylish and offers complete function. We provide driveways various paving stone options, concrete and interlocking, and concrete.
- Residents and visitors alike find that the kitchen and bath have the highest traffic flow in the house and are therefore important aspects of the house to consider. No other rooms in a home are this essentially loaded with functional use. Kitchens are the heart whilst the bath is the private corner of your house. Remodeling your bath and kitchen can be a basic or extravagant endeavor. From new items to a complete bath and kitchen overhaul, the sky is your limit. Fixtures, flooring options, countertops, and the opportunities to experiment are endless.
- A retaining wall is basically an arrangement whereby all kinds of material (normally earthy materials) are held firmly back. The main utility offered by the construction of a retaining wall is to combat the unwanted force of gravity. It is designed in a manner to resist dangerous material pressure. This immense pressure maybe because of liquid pressure, earth fillings, sand, or any granular, semi-solid substances that may be located behind the retaining wall structure. It is able to offer side support to the soil's vertical slopes. These are able to maintain stable soil that may otherwise collapse in another form. If your property is located in a flooding zone, downhill from a fault line, etc. a retaining wall can provide you with much-needed peace of mind.
- A Remodeling project involves improving, upgrading or transforming the existing layout and design. This is aimed at altering the structure, appearance, and functionality offered by the space. Whether it is the installation of a new floor, single-room remodels, master bedroom suite upgrades, a new window, or whole-house renovations, our team consists of craftsmen and resourced to get the desired, high-quality results. We can create inviting, aesthetic, functional, spaces you’ve dreamed of into a reality that matches your lifestyle.
- Your roof is not just a prominent outer layer. A full general roofing system consists of the oriented standard board roof sheathing for extra strength, radiant barrier oriented standard board for reflecting the sun’s radiant heat, waterproof barriers of ice and water shields, synthetic underlayment, etc. all of which we offer you. You need a roof replacement if you notice blistering or peeling of exterior and interior paint due to moisture trapped by poor ventilation, leaks because of deteriorated flashing or inadequate underlayment, stains on interior walls/ ceilings, exterior decay in siding or sheathing, missing or damaged shingles or increased household utility bills.
- Dealing with faulty foundations or foundation depth or repairing faulty foundations is necessary when additional stories need to be added to an existing structure or if the foundation is already damaged. Preemptive action taken to address foundation issues will often be an effective prevention technique that’ll help you avoid future expensive repairs. Potential signs of deteriorating foundations include cracks in the foundation, sunken floors, ceiling cracks, chimney cracks, uneven floor shifting, exterior wall splits, etc. Extreme moisture, unstable soils, and poor drainage are the culprits behind negative effects on the integrity of most foundations. Luckily, the damage from a compromised foundation can be reversed and stopped if dealt with on time.
- House framing consists of individual, independent projects that are assembled under one umbrella to create the final, finished home of your dreams. Commonly used framing material is normally wood or metal framing. Wall framing during construction includes horizontal and vertical components of exterior walls and interior partitions. Two methods are adopted in standard stick framing or wood house framing i.e. platform or balloon. Platform framing may be used in single or two-story buildings. This is a common and easier construction technique.
- Dripping or constantly flowing may result in expensive home damage and require the need for plumbing and pipe repairs. These leaks can lead to fixture or pipe corrosion in the long run. Look out for signs like faucet squeaks and drips, rusting, water puddle formation and high water bills. These inadvertently result in resulting in severe damage to the main plumbing system. Our crew bypasses the guessing phase and is directly able to professionally isolate and fix existing leaks. We provide 100% effective waterproofing design solutions to provide a leak-free building.
- Using expert engineering methods and specialized hardware, seismic retrofit is able to strengthen and fortify connections between the foundation and the main house. This is highly useful to reduce and prevent structural damage whilst also reinforcing the house structure in case of seismic failure emergencies like earthquakes. It transfers a load of an earthquake, from the house to the ground. The retrofitting process consists of reinforcing weak connections amidst major structural elements such as in shear walls, continuity ties, roof to wall connections, and the roof diaphragm, adding connectors, and bracing weak walls. Seismic zones definitely require retrofitting for tunnels, bridges, bridges, overpasses, etc. Newly constructed buildings would be required to comply with preexisting seismic standards. Seismic retrofit can be done on unreinforced masonry, concrete masonry, concrete tilt-up constructions, and soft stories.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Bella and Co. uphold a high standard when it comes to the quality of work they provide. Their professional, top-notch service and appropriate pricing are definitely a competitive advantage. We would definitely recommend Bella Construction to family, friends, and acquaintances!
Patrick and his crew finished the project with immense attention to detail. They made sure to use only good, durable materials. What we appreciated was their proactive approach, as they cleaned up after themselves daily.
Patrick’s crew, which was supervised by the extremely intelligent Jesús, completed the project right on the quoted time decided upon. They deserve a round of applause as they dealt with unexpected problems, like hazardous weather conditions, quite adeptly. Their choice of materials used was of high quality. If they ever entered a grey area they chose to err on the side of City standards. They seamlessly accommodated the Engineer’s onsite inspection onsite to everyone’s satisfaction. Patrick himself was also very flexible and responsive the whole time. This cooperative model sets Bella distinctly far above competitors.